Video Recomendado:Joe Cocker

"Going Back Home" Wilko Johnson y Roger Daltrey...Xtreme Rock Radio Monterrey

 Wilko Johnson and Roger Daltrey have released a video for their performance of I Keep It To Myself – view it below.

It’s taken from their collaborative blues album, Going Back Home, which was released on March 10 via the specially-reactivated Chess label.

The pair were joined in the studio by Johnson’s live band, bassist Norman Watt-Roy and drummer Dylan Howe, plus keyboardist Mick Talbot. Johnson recently said: “I’ve had a brilliant year. I was meant to die in October and now I’ve recorded this with Roger. I can’t keep gushing, but I saw The Who in 1969 when I was at university. He’s a star to me.”

He joins Status Quo for part of their final Frantic Four tour next month.

Going Back Home tracklist
01. All Through The City
02. Sneaking Suspicion
03. Going Back Home
04. Everybody’s Carrying A Gun
05. Keep It Out Of Sight
06. Keep On Loving You
07. Some Kind Of Hero
08. Turned 21
09. I Keep It To Myself
10. Ice On The Motorway
11. Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window

Wilko Johnson y Roger Daltrey, juntos

A pocos días del lanzamiento del disco que hicieron en conjunto Wilko Johnson y Roger Daltrey, el cantante de The Who y el exguitarrista de Dr. Feelgood anticiparon una de las canciones del material: se trata de “Keep it to Myself”,

El álbum, titulado “Going Back Home”, estará disponible a partir del martes 25 de marzo y traerá diez canciones inéditas y una versión del clásico de Bob Dylan “Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window”.

Si la música te hace mover los pies, ya cumplió su cometido
Escucha
Xtreme Rock Radio Monterrey



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Video Recomendado:Talking Heads