Video Recomendado:Joe Cocker

Las demandas son parte de su estilo...John Fogerty ....Xtreme Rock Radio Monterrey

John Fogerty Reacts to Creedence Clearwater Revival Lawsuit

 Former Creedence Clearwater Revival members Stu Cook and Doug Clifford, along with the wife of late CCR member Tom Fogerty, announced a new lawsuit against the band's former leader/singer/songwriter, John Fogerty.
The suit alleges that Fogerty violated the terms of a 2001 agreement saying that he wouldn't disparage Clifford and Cook's band Creedence Clearwater Revisited by mocking the band in a recent interview. It also says that Fogerty is misleading the public with the advertising of his current tour, which is being promoted as "John Fogerty Performs the Albums of Creedence Clearwater Revival 1969."

John Fogerty has responded to the suit in a press statement, writing that he was "surprised to learn" of the lawsuit. "The people who come to my shows know they will hear me sing and play the songs I wrote and recorded over the past four decades of my career," Fogerty noted. "Every night we play live, I'm thrilled to see all of those fans singing along to the songs that have touched them. I am at a wonderful place in my life. I am playing the music that I love and wrote, with full joy and having my son Shane joining along side of me--it doesn't get much better than that."

He vowed that "no lawyers, lawsuits or angry ex-band members" will curtail his ability to perform the songs, once again putting emphasis on "my songs."

I was driving my daughter to school yesterday and I was surprised to learn I was being sued by my former band mates who call themselves Creedence Clearwater Revisited.
The people who come to my shows know they will hear me sing and play the songs I wrote and recorded over the past four decades of my career. Every night we play live, I’m thrilled to see all of those fans singing along to the songs that have touched them.  I am at a wonderful place in my life. I am playing the music that I love and wrote, with full joy and having my son Shane joining along side of me—it doesn’t get much better than that.
No lawyers, lawsuits, or angry ex-band members will stop me ever again from singing my songs. I am going to continue to tour and play all my songs every single night I am out on the road.

Rockin’ all over the world!

John Fogerty

Reaccion de Fogerty a la demanda de sus ex compañeros de CCR
El lunes, los ex miembros de Creedence Clearwater Revival Stu Cook y Doug Clifford, junto con la esposa del miembro  de CCR Tom Fogerty, anunció una nueva demanda contra el ex líder / cantante / compositor de la banda, John Fogerty.
La demanda alega que Fogerty violó los términos de un acuerdo de 2001 diciendo que no iba a despreciar Clifford y la banda de Cook Creedence Clearwater Revisited al burlarse de la banda en una entrevista reciente. También dice que Fogerty está engañando al público con la publicidad de su gira actual, que está siendo promovido como "John Fogerty Realiza los álbumes de Creedence Clearwater Revival 1969."

John Fogerty ha respondido a la demanda en un comunicado de prensa, la escritura que estaba "sorprendido a aprender" de la demanda. "Las personas que vienen a mis conciertos saben que van a oírme cantar y tocar las canciones que escribi y grabe  en las últimas cuatro décadas de mi carrera", señaló Fogerty. "Cada noche tocamos en vivo, me siento muy contento de ver todos esos fans cantando junto a las canciones que les han tocado. Estoy en un lugar maravilloso en mi vida. Estoy tocando  la música que me encanta y escribí, con plena alegría y tener a mi hijo Shane unirse al lado de mí - no hay nada mejor que eso. "

Él prometió que "no hay abogados, demandas o ira de los   miembros de la banda CCR "  que detengan  su capacidad para tocar  las canciones, una vez más, poniendo énfasis en "mis canciones."

Yo estaba conduciendo mi hija a la escuela ayer y me sorprendió saber que estaba siendo demandado por mis ex compañeros de banda que se hacen llamar Creedence Clearwater Revisited.
No hay abogados, juicios, o ex-miembros de la banda de enojo me dejarán nunca más de cantar mis canciones. Yo voy a seguir haciendo giras y jugar todas mis canciones cada noche estoy en la carretera.

Rockin por todo el mundo!

John Fogerty


Un mundo sin problemas es algo utópico, el buen de Fogerty  lidio una de sus peores batallas  hace algunas décadas  cuando comenzó a grabar en los 80's .
Esto son solo algunas olas .
Xtreme Rock Radio Monterrey
GRM Radio

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

Video Recomendado:Talking Heads